SimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco Jay must read this others can too

5 posters

Go down

Do you think this should be a survival server? except for the mods+

Eco Jay must read this others can too I_vote_lcap100%Eco Jay must read this others can too I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Eco Jay must read this others can too I_vote_lcap0%Eco Jay must read this others can too I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty Eco Jay must read this others can too

Post  developer Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 am

i think that everyone except for [mods+] shoud go into survival. If you are in creative you MUST NOT give out items. This coud be one of the systems new rules.You may sell items to players for the same price as the market.If your in survival you can sell for any price. if you want to get money we will add voting
and we will make some moneymaking methods....
you could also donate for ingame money

Warning i am not the owner im just considering this [This might not even happen....]

developer

Back to top Go down

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty information about poll

Post  developer Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

The poll is on do you agree
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

developer

Back to top Go down

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty Re: Eco Jay must read this others can too

Post  HitManM Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 am

We don't give out items in Creative, if someone does then they would have there creative removed.

HitManM

Back to top Go down

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty Re: Eco Jay must read this others can too

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you, but so hitman is right If so they will have there creative removed if they so pass out items.On a other note Jay might so look
at this post and might decide different note to us forum mods. Thank you hitman for doing such a GREAT reply
[/u]

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty Hi

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm

I do agree i'm adding some permissions and also i agree with this it's a good idea but the it will most likely not be Mod+ but it will be Donator+
which will mean Guest > Member > Donator > Mod > Admin > Owner the reason we should go from donor + is when people make a donation we need to convince them that they made something right to this server and that they are keeping it alive.

Greetings

Developer / Owner Jay

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eco Jay must read this others can too Empty Hellz Yeah.

Post  DragonRider Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 am

The Donators should be the lowest rank to get creative, but this thing with play 24 hour to get creative is kinda silly. Everybody would eventually have creative and it would turn the server into a grief-a-thon or just a creative server which I hate. I'm going to finish my house in the staff zone (Which I built the island for) And then go survival and start playing as if I'm not a mod, apart from when I need to fix problems.

Last edited by DragonRider on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

DragonRider

http://www.Doesnotexist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HitManM Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Chris [ Forum Mod ] wrote:Thank you, but so hitman is right If so they will have there creative removed if they so pass out items.On a other note Jay might so look
at this post and might decide different note to us forum mods. Thank you hitman for doing such a GREAT reply
[/u]

Thank you Smile and Yes donor+ should be the lowest rank.

HitManM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down