SimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to be a donator but dont have the money?

3 posters

Go down

want to be a donator but dont have the money? Empty want to be a donator but dont have the money?

Post  i had a pure Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:53 pm

hey guys its me shrinkblink [developer] i forgot my password and my username lol jay send me it on skype Very Happy lol! im dumb
i found this new servay thing i get 0.66$ per person that signs up now if u get 10 people to do the servay you will get the rank: donator get 50 people
to do it and get the rank VIP [extreme donator] or if u get 1 people to do [$1] you can get 1000$ ingame... jay comment please Very Happy
what you should get for reg donar worth 5$ [$10k ingame and 64 diamond ingots, survival] and VIP should get [creative and $50k] [with money they may improve a faction.] i cant post links yet but I'll get jay to give me ability thanks for reading

[this might not be true if so i will delete this, "jay" has to agree with it or he could change some stuff ect...]

i had a pure

Back to top Go down

want to be a donator but dont have the money? Empty Re: want to be a donator but dont have the money?

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:06 pm

This seems interesting PM me on skype or via pm on forums for more details and agree on this so give me a link

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

want to be a donator but dont have the money? Empty jay should read

Post  i had a pure Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 am

Jay [ Owner ] wrote:This seems interesting PM me on skype for more details and agree on this so give me a link

ok but you have to go on skype -.-

i had a pure

Back to top Go down

want to be a donator but dont have the money? Empty Re: want to be a donator but dont have the money?

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 am

Yes, I want to donate but im not aloud i need the paypal money

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum