SimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL!

4 posters

Go down

Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL! Empty Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL!

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey everyone

I just finished my last exam today and oh boy it was hard!
Anyways it's time for STAFF FEEDBACK! that means everyone will post feedback bellow for each staff member!

P.S. rate the staff member from 1-10 no exeptions and write a quick message of what you think of him and how can you describe this person.
P.P.S FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE EDIT THE FROMAT IF I HAVE LEFT OUT ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR HAVE LEFT OUT ANY STAFF MEMBERS!

Format:

Developers

Jay:
Elliot:

Administrators:

Dragonrider011:
Chris_Jersey:

Player Supports:

Myworldhp22:
Rabbit:

Forum Moderators:

Juanx98:
HitManM:
Arceus:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And finnaly i <3 you guys for the support with the server <3

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL! Empty Re: Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL!

Post  DragonRider Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Can staff vote for other staff?
Becayse I'd like to give Elden a 9/10 for all his hard work with the old spawn. I know it's gone now, but it really was beautiful.

DragonRider

http://www.Doesnotexist.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL! Empty Re: Staff Feedback October & November @ FORUM MODS! & ALL!

Post  Elden_ Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am

I'm confused whether I'm a staff or not but I would love to give everyone a 10/10 cuz you guys are so supportive and especially Myworld, Chris, Dragonrider and Jay. They helped me alot and tried to help rebuild the spawn also.....*tried* lol. Awesome arena by the way Dragonrider. I was the first person to register and apply for staff and since then I always try to helpe you guys with the server. Have a good day guys!! Very Happy

Elden_

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateCow Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 pm

What about Mods :O!

PirateCow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down