SimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply For Staff Here

+20
Daedric_Lord619
HazyWoe
Gamer101828@gmail.com
PirateCow
tedwed
nonstoppkar98
arceus135579
clarke29jacob
minnymince
HitManM
Chris [ Forum Mod ]
Rabbit67890
Keans2000
Juanx98 [ Forum Mod ]
NisseG
fritz212
ozzydog123
Myworld
Elden_
Jay [ Owner ]
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apply For Staff Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Apply For Staff Here

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

What are you applying for:Moderator (Passing over from forum mod Sad )
How long have you've played: 2 weeks
Amount of Hours you have been playing:6 hours
Average time online daily: 1-3 h Time Zone:GMT
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for:Because i am experienced and will help users out with their difficulty's and reports
About you:I am A nice user and i can help alot with the community I will always be on for atleast 2 hours a day or 5 hours a week
I hope you take me under some consideration Also out of a mature rate to 10 would be 9.99/10

Thank you,
Chris_Jersey

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Chris [ Forum Mod ] wrote:What are you applying for:Moderator (Passing over from forum mod Sad )
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for:Because i am experienced and will help users out with their difficulty's and reports
About you:I am A nice user and i can help alot with the community I will always be on for atleast 2 hours a day or 5 hours a week
I hope you take me under some consideration Also out of a mature rate to 10 would be 9.99/10

Thank you,
Chris_Jersey
You got my support you've done much to this comunnity Smile

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonRider Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Jay [ Owner ] wrote:
Chris [ Forum Mod ] wrote:What are you applying for:Moderator (Passing over from forum mod Sad )

Thank you,
Chris_Jersey
You got my support you've done much to this comunnity Smile
Okay, You got my support, too. Smile

DragonRider

http://www.Doesnotexist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot1uk Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Im applying for gfx Designer Ive Played MC for 4 Years Well i didnt really get wat it ment by ho =w many hours i can dedecate my self 12hours a day to the server my time zom GMT I think i should get it because im good wiv Building im good wiv plugins im alos very good at Making the rules beheard If someone greifs i would see who it was and i would give then a warning however if they say they didnt do it and like 3 other people tell me diffrent then i will ban the person also Reccomanded plugin co insspect So yr i hope i get it so thx Smile Bye Oh year IGN:shot1uk Skype:shot1yk Jay uve already got me Smile

Shot1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 pm

No. -1 point

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Shot1uk wrote:Im applying for gfx Designer Ive Played MC for 4 Years Well i didnt really get wat it ment by ho =w many hours i can dedecate my self 12hours a day to the server my time zom GMT I think i should get it because im good wiv Building im good wiv plugins im alos very good at Making the rules beheard If someone greifs i would see who it was and i would give then a warning however if they say they didnt do it and like 3 other people tell me diffrent then i will ban the person also Reccomanded plugin co insspect So yr i hope i get it so thx Smile Bye Oh year IGN:shot1uk Skype:shot1yk Jay uve already got me Smile
Use the correct format. its on the 1st page of this topic.

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot1uk Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 pm

What are you applying for:gfx Designer
How long have you've played: Well ive played on this server b4 this server came out i was jnr modarater so ive played a long time Smile
Amount of Hours you have been playing:Very long time
Average time online daily: 5-12 h Time Zone:GMT
About you:I am A nice user and i can help alot with the community I will always be on for atleast 5-12 hours a day or 2 hours a week

Thank you,
Shot1uk Very Happy

Shot1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Shot1uk wrote:What are you applying for:gfx Designer
How long have you've played: Well ive played on this server b4 this server came out i was jnr modarater so ive played a long time Smile
Amount of Hours you have been playing:Very long time
Average time online daily: 5-12 h Time Zone:GMT
About you:I am A nice user and i can help alot with the community I will always be on for atleast 5-12 hours a day or 2 hours a week

Thank you,
Shot1uk Very Happy
Accepted.

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fartmansean Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 pm

What are you applying for:Mod
How long have you've played:I havent gone on yet cause server is down.
Amount of Hours you have been playing:10 mins
Average time online daily:Time Zone:East pasfic Avrege:1-2 on weekends weekdays 1 hour
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for:I think i dersve rank cause i will work very hard server and if i due something rong i wont get off till i fix it and i think i suit the job and i think i can be ur best candit.
About you[b]I am from canda my real name sean i love minecraft been playing it for two years.

fartmansean

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 pm

fartmansean wrote:What are you applying for:Mod
How long have you've played:I havent gone on yet cause server is down.
Amount of Hours you have been playing:10 mins
Average time online daily:Time Zone:East pasfic Avrege:1-2 on weekends weekdays 1 hour
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for:I think i dersve rank cause i will work very hard server and if i due something rong i wont get off till i fix it and i think i suit the job and i think i can be ur best candit.
About you[b]I am from canda my real name sean i love minecraft been playing it for two years.
you have not been on the server so declined + you can not apply for mod and you obv did not check the READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR STAFF TOPIC.

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot1uk Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 am

Hello My Name is Shot1uk And This is My Application:

What are you applying for:Im Applying For player Support (Passing over from GFX Designer)
How long have you've played:Played on the server Like 2Days
Amount of Hours you have been playing:Just Erm 2Days
Average time online daily:Time Zone:GMT
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for : I Think I Should get it because im good with people im exellernt wiv plugins I can recomend Some if u need some more im good with other Staff I will look after the server all time I can put into the server 5-10 Hours aday

Thank you,Shot1uk

Shot1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 am

I say yes

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

Shot1uk wrote:Hello My Name is Shot1uk And This is My Application:

What are you applying for:Im Applying For player Support (Passing over from GFX Designer)
How long have you've played:Played on the server Like 2Days
Amount of Hours you have been playing:Just Erm 2Days
Average time online daily:Time Zone:GMT
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for : I Think I Should get it because im good with people im exellernt wiv plugins I can recomend Some if u need some more im good with other Staff I will look after the server all time I can put into the server 5-10 Hours aday

Thank you,Shot1uk
You need 3 supporters for your application i say no becuse you haven't showed alot of interest so far good luck in the future the you need 2 more supporters so good luck bounce

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Here - Page 3 Empty Forum Moderator

Post  Manivong Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm

What are you applying for: Forum Moderator
How long have you've played: I've been playing minecraft for more than a year now and I play almost every day, hhaha.
Amount of Hours you have been playing:On the server i've been playing since today, lol.
Average time online daily:Time Zone:Pacific Time
Why you deserve the rank you're applying for: I think I could help out with moderating the forums, I am almost always on my computer, lol.. I can even advertise the server and invite a lot of people too. I'm on many other forums too so i'm not new to moderating things.
About you: I'm 14 and I play on survival servers a lot, I really don't like playing on servers with staff that are bullies and stuff, lol but this seems like a good server so i'll probably be on a lot.

Manivong

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris [ Forum Mod ] Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Sorry but the server has not been up today?

Chris [ Forum Mod ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Juanx98 [ Forum Mod ] Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Manivong wrote:What are you applying for: Forum Moderator...
...Amount of Hours you have been playing:On the server i've been playing since today, lol...

The server isn´t opening this days because of some server developments and other personal things that Jay have like exams. How could you play if the server is down? Here are some posts Jay made with information about his absence:

"Server downtime"
"My absence"

Juanx98 [ Forum Mod ]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3