SimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should there be a new topic called market

2 posters

Go down

should there be a new topic called market Empty should there be a new topic called market

Post  i had a pure Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:17 pm

the new topic market is for ingame, people could sell/buy items off eachother king king king king
we can set prices and soon when we have the time we will make a market to put money into the econamy you can sell items to admins, developers and owners+

[size=7]
terms and conditions if you are in creative you must not sell items to players in survival this will end up as first time temp ban second time creative taken away and all your items if you refuse you will be perm banned
[/size]

i had a pure

Back to top Go down

should there be a new topic called market Empty Re: should there be a new topic called market

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Excuse me sir but who are you to judge what we are going to do here?

Greetings

Owner / Developer Jay

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

should there be a new topic called market Empty look mate its your server im helping you

Post  i had a pure Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 am

gasper im trying to help not be a bitch can u sign in on skype il help you do some stuff

i had a pure

Back to top Go down

should there be a new topic called market Empty Re: should there be a new topic called market

Post  Jay [ Owner ] Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 am

Yup there should

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

https://simplecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down